CPD training days count as refresher courses for BHS Registered Instructors. They also contribute ten hours of teaching time to those completing their PTT logbooks. For Instructors on the Register there are also a number of other courses run by BEF member bodies that count as refresher training days.
The day counts as a Continual Professional Development (CPD) update day for BHS Registered Instructors.
You will learn about:
- Practical distance walking without horses.
- Use of distances with demo riders and adapting to suit needs.
- Developing course riding to include lines, pace and balance.
- Developing showjumping at Stage 2, 76cm/2’6”.
- Developing showjumping at Stage 3, 1m/3’3”.
- Open to everyone.
Time: 9.30am for 10am start. The day will finish at approximately 3.30pm.
Cost: £35 / £30 ROI.
Pre-booking is essential. Please make your cheque payable to The British Horse Society and if you would like a receipt, please send a SAE. Please also note, your cheque reserves your place.
For more details or to book your place, please contact Jan Roche BHS Director Wales.
Download a booking form (Word)