Do you want to learn more about horses? Are you thinking of sharing or loaning or even buying a horse, either for yourself or for your child? Then this is the ideal course for you. The course is BHS accredited with a written exam at the end and a BHS Certificate, if successful.
The EHKC courses are mainly classroom based, but with some lively practical sections added in. It is planned to be a very sociable and relaxed course. Tea, coffee and cakes/biscuits will be provided and in the warmth of a lovely classroom, as well as access to the riding school facilities.
The qualifications have 2 levels: Entry Level and Level 1. You can enter at either level. The qualifications have been designed to link directly to the BHS Stage 1 exam, making you exempt from Unit 3 if you are successful in both EHKC units. These qualifications are suitable for learners of all ages, however a minimum age of 12 years is recommended.
This course is the Entry Level Course.
• Saturday 11 March: 9.30am - 3. 30pm (including break for lunch and coffee)
• Saturday 18 March: 9.30am -3.30pm (including break for lunch and coffee)
• Exam date: Saturday 25 March at 9.30am – 10.30am
• £140 is payable in advance of the first session
• 50% discount available for additional family member, i.e. £70 per family member thereafter
For further information or to book your place, please contact Jennie.