Hosted by Wellington Riding., the day will be interactive with world class coaches, limited riding spaces and lots of room for spectators to get involved with the many sessions we will be running throughout the day. There will be a lunch with guest speakers and time to reflect on the effects of mental health in our industry. All money raised will go to a mental health charity, we are supporting the Heads Together campaign to help raise awareness in our industry.
This day counts as CPD for The British Horse Society.
- Limited riding spaces - 40 at £35 per head
- Spectators - £25 per head
- Charity lunch - £15 per head (with £7 going towards fundraising)
The day wil feature:
- showjumping with Corrine Bracken
- dressage demos with guest speakers Judy Harvey and Richard Davidson
- motivational talk with Richard Waygood
- simulated XC with Nick Turner
- lunge lessons with Sue Payne
- coaching demo with Lizzel Winter
- loose jumping with Jennie Lauriston-Clarke
- showjumping with Richard Waygood
- Jonathan Chapman will work riders through the European 2* eventing test with six riders
For more information, please contact David Sheerin.
Download the poster (pdf)