BHS Buckinghamshire Stowe Fun Ride
by kind permission of The National Trust
Saturday 8 August 2015, Stowe, Buckingham, MK18 5EQ
11 mile and 7.5 mile route options, across beautiful parkland and farm tracks
£25 per rider.
Entries close 31 July (or sooner if capacity is reached, so don’t wait!)
Enter online now - click here
First aid, refreshments and a photographer will be on site. A veterinary surgeon will be on call.
Not riding this time? Why not volunteer to steward instead? BHS Buckinghamshire vouchers to all volunteers! If you are interested in volunteering on the day, please email Steph Harwood.
Rules and conditions of entry
Terms and Conditions
1. Riding hats conforming to current standards must be worn and correctly fastened at all times when mounted:
• PAS 015 (1998 or 2011), BSEN 1384 (1997 or 2012) or EN 1384 (1996) which must have BSI Kitemark
• ASTM F1163 (2004a or 04a) which must have SEI mark
• SNELL E2001 which must have official SNELL label and number
• AS/NZS 3838 (2006) which must have SAI Global mark
2. The wearing of body protectors and/or air jackets is optional.
3. The minimum age for horses and ponies is 4 years.
4. Dogs are welcome (there are some lovely walks for non-riders to take them on whilst you enjoy the fun ride) but must be on a short lead at all times, and you must clean up after your dogs.
5. Instructions from stewards must be obeyed. Riders should ride with consideration for others and the safety of all around. Anyone disobeying instructions will be asked to leave the course and no refund will be issued.
6. Riders are required to have public liability insurance, either through BHS Gold membership or a separate insurance policy.
7. The organisers accept no liability for any loss, injury or damage to any equine, person or their property and equipment, however caused.
8. If for any reason the event cannot take place, a refund will be issued less £5 to cover expenses.
9. In the event of cancellation or postponement, riders must contact the secretary withing 14 days of the original event date (8 August 2015) to claim a refund.
10. Refunds, minus £5 admin fee, will be issued to riders withdrawing, only on receipt of a doctor’s or vet’s certificate.
11. Riders can be exchanged at no extra fee with the correctly signed entry form.
12. All those entering this event will be deemed to have accepted the above rules and conditions.
By booking on this event you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Photographs will be taken on the day and may be used for promotional purposes, please contact the event manager prior to the event if you are not willing for any images you appear in to be used for this purpose.