Camp Date 21st – 23rd June 2019
Camp Cost: £250, Deposit £100 with the balance due £150 by 21st April 2019
Please ensure you have read all the Information about the camp before booking.
The Camp is open to all BHS members, Silver, Gold and BHS Friends. It is aimed at the everyday grassroots rider up to the aspiring competition rider. We are able to cater for all levels of rider, from the novice and nervous to advanced riders. Generally we attract those looking to improve their confidence or their horses and those wanting to start or have a go at jumping up to those jumping 80cms(2’6”)
The aim of camp is to cover all disciplines, we are however able to offer a flat only option. You will enjoy 3 days and 2 nights in the wonderful setting of Chard Equestrian. Our coaches will work with you in small groups and put you through your paces, bringing out the best in you and your horse.
With everyone keen and ready to support each other, you will thrive and progress with your horse over the weekend. You are welcome to relax after dinner and enjoy a glass of wine (bring your own) or use the bar available and reflect on your day. Most importantly we want you to have fun.
The Cost of Camp is £250* per member.
- Accommodation for two nights, rooms are dorm style and sleep 6 people in three bunk beds. (This is optional) *Those not wishing to book accommodation (or bringing their own Lorry/Tent etc) can attend for £220
- A Stable for your horse including bedding (shavings) + 1 x Additional Bale
- 6.5 hours of ridden tuition in groups of no more than 6, with BHS registered and qualified coaches
- Camp starts before lunch on the Friday and guests are welcome to arrive from 10.30, we will have a meet your team session after lunch and then onto the riding in the afternoon
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner & Desserts are included in the price starting Friday lunchtime, finishing with tea and cakes on the Sunday afternoon, Tea and coffee and cold juice /water are also provided. Other drinks are available to purchase.
Our Coaches are all BHS qualified, and have been chosen specifically to ensure you have a wonderful, safe and fun time with us at camp.
The BHS Somerset committee will have a representative and First Aider on site at all times.
We look forward to seeing you and having a fabulous weekend!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. For more details, please contact Charlie Usher BHS Somerset Education Officer
Download the Booking Information (pdf)
Download the Poster (pdf)