Rider Psychology for Coaches with Jenni Winter from Flying Changes Coaching
Monday 1st April 2019 - Chelwood Equestrian, East Sussex
Tickets for the second leg of Jenni's course for coaches covering the basics of rider psychology are on sale now! This follows an enormously successful first leg last year, which delegates rated 4.7 out of 5 and a whopping 93% said they would recommend the training to others.
On this one-day, classroom-based course you will gain a toolkit of knowledge to help you develop a rider’s mental performance; creating real and lasting impact on performance and aiding riders to achieve their goals, whatever they may be. You will leave bursting with new ideas which you can easily apply to your everyday coaching.
Through this leading-edge training you will learn:
- To understand how fears and confidence are developed
- The tools and techniques Jenni uses to increase rider confidence and self-esteem
- How you can aid in goal setting to develop lasting progression and confidence in riders; especially after an accident or undesirable event
- To further understand motivation and de-railers, and how to maintain positive relationships in adversity
- How to design and adjust the content of a coaching session based on basic psychology knowledge
Who is the course suitable for?
This course is suitable for all; from trainee coaches to those with years of experience under their belts, teaching across all disciplines and all level of rider. You don’t need to hold a formal qualification to attend, but Pony Club and BHS coaches can gain CPD and a discount
To book or for more information please visit https://bookwhen.com/coachestraining#focus=ev-sqes-20190401093000