BHS North is excited to announce the launch of our own ‘Tryoomph Club’.
The launch event will take place on Sunday 13th October 2019 at Benridge Riding Centre, Morpeth.
Relaxed and friendly clinics to help riders of all levels achieve their goals.
Whether you would like to:
- Build confidence
- Have fun socialising with your horse in a safe and relaxed atmosphere.
- Improve your jumping technique
- Increase your dressage marks
There will be a group session to suit your needs with a BHS Accredited Professional Coach.
Sessions will include:
- One hour group lesson (maximum 3 riders) schooling/dressage, poles or jumping with Sandra Morrison BHS Stage 5 APC, BRC Master Judge, BHS Assessor.
- Nicola Shuttleworth from TopSpec will be on site with a weighbridge and offering nutritional advice.
- Durham Sports Horse Rehabilitation will be offering TheraPlate and Equissage taster sessions.
- Great value at £25 per session.
Riders must pay the full amount when booking a place and e-mail the booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org as without the booking form a suitable group cannot be allocated.