Perhaps you attended the ‘An Introduction to Veterinary Physiotherapy presented by Williams Vet Physio' talk held by BHS Merseyside Committee and are keen to learn more practical skills? Or, are you keen to learn physiotherapy techniques which you can apply to your own horse?
BHS Merseyside are holding this practical physio event, with Jennifer Williams of Williams Vet Physio. Jennifer is an IRVAP registered veterinary physiotherapist, lecturer and published research author.
This workshop is ideal for owners with horses:
- suffering from arthritis or joint disorders
- ageing or retired horses
- performance and competition horses
- anxious or nervous horses
- happy hackers or general purpose animals
- owners who wish to learn horses on techniques which can be applied to their horse
£10 per person.
Bookings in advance only due to limited spaces. Please contact Jenny to book using the details to the side.