Join BHS Suffolk for fabulous off road riding with friends through wonderful countryside. Approximately 12 miles suitable for all riders and horses. (5 mile option available.) The BHS dedicate May to the UK’s equestrian routes; raising awareness of off-road riding and applauding the fantastic efforts of the BHS volunteers, local authorities and organisations who protect and restore multi-user routes across the UK. All while raising money for the BHS Paths for Communities Fund to help us to do more in your local area!
Rosette for all finishers.
Start time between 10am and 12pm.
Cost: £15 per horse in advance or £18 on the day (if numbers permit)
Refreshments will be available at the Red Rose Pub.
- All riders to be out on course by 12pm.
- The parking field has no fence onto the road. For safety, no unattended tied up horses.
- Staggered start times alone, in pairs or small groups of no more than 6 riders.
- An adult must accompany juniors aged between 8 and 13. A hard hat of PAS 015, BSEN 1384, EN 1384 or ASTM/SEI standard must be worn. Competitors may not ride in wellington boots. Hi-viz clothing required
- No bikes permitted on route
- Dogs must be kept on a lead
The organizers, stewards, helpers & landowners cannot accept liability for accidents, damage, injury or illness to competitors, spectators or any other person, property, servants, animals or horses/ponies in connection with or arising out of this ride. All competitors & person’s attending the ride do so at their own risk, and must hold public liability insurance. It shall be a condition of entry that each entrant shall indemnify the organizers against any legal action arising from any accidents or incidents whatsoever.
For more details, please contact Julia Fowler.
Download the Entry Form (pdf)
Download the Poster (pdf)