This talk by Jane Myers of Equicentral is for horse owners that either own their own land, lease land or keep their horse(s) on livery (so that’s everyone!).
These are just some of the things you will learn about:
• The differences between the free living (wild/feral) equine ‘lifestyle’ and the domestic equine ‘lifestyle’
• Domestic grazing behaviour and how it affects management
• The essential things that you need to know about pasture and grasses
• All about MUD management
• Essential information about equines and obesity
• How you can make changes to your horse management that will improve welfare, reduce costs, reduce your workload and be good for the land all at the same time
• The Equicentral System (a horse welfare/good environmental management horse and land care system that is a win-win all round)
Cost: £10 if you pre pay or £15 on the door
Time: Starts at 7pm prompt - 9.30pm
For tickets and more information, contact BHS Bedfordshire.
Open to all, not just BHS members.
Download the poster (pdf)