JumpCross is an exciting equestrian sport over cross-country terrain but with knock down fences. Can be ridden by riders who wish to jump or by riders who just want the thrill of cross-country without any fences.
A unique cross-country discipline, designed to enable horse and rider to develop an accurate jumping technique, while achieving a balanced and rhythmic style.
A particular feature of Wittering Grange are the number of water complexes, which both provide exciting riding and are excellent for getting your horse used to water.
All riders taking part must fill in the attached form and sign the declaration before being allowed to take part. This must be completed even if paying online. It can either be posted to the address at the bottom of the page or scanned and emailed to Sally Andrews.
Please note the following:
- All riders should be confident cantering on grass in open spaces and jumping small fences.
- All riders will be assessed in the warm up arena prior to riding on the course.
- Training sessions will run as group sessions of approximately two hours.
- Contact the relevant JumpCross site the day before the training day for your allocated times.
- Ensure arrival at JumpCross least half an hour earlier than your given times.
- All participants must register with the Secretary before unloading their horses.
- Current standard body protectors and skull caps/riding hats and a medical armband are compulsory.
- No fixed peak hats.
- Groups of maximum six riders per instructor.
Two hour sessions for groups of up to six riders with choice of morning or afternoon.
Adults (16 yrs and over): £30 per person
Juniors (7-15 yrs): £25 per person
Book online (please remember that if booking online the booking form and declaration must also be completed and returned - these can be posted or scanned and emailed).
Download the booking form (pdf)