BHS Nottinghamshire Nervous and Novice Show Jump Clinic with Sam York BHSI in the indoor or outdoor school (weather will determine which school is used).
There are two sessions available:
- 6pm - 7pm (60-70cm jumps).
- 7.15pm - 8.15pm (70-80cm jumps)
Cost: £25 per rider per hour.
This clinic is suitable for anyone (horses and/or riders) that are nervous or novice when show jumping. Please remember that hats to one of the following standards MUST be worn at all times when mounted at our clinics:
- PAS015:( 1998 or 2011) with BSI kitemark
- VG1 01.0404: (2014 -12) with BSI kitemark
- ASTM F1163:(2004a or 04a onwards) with SEI Mark
- SNELL E2001: with Official SNELL lable and number
- AS/NZS 3838 (2006 onwards) with SAI Global Mark
And although not compulsory we also highly recommend you wear a body protector to the following standard particularly when jumping: EN13158 BETA 2000 or 2009 Level 3 (Purple Label).