This workshop will equip staff with skills, methods and knowledge useful in understanding, preventing, de-escalating and managing behaviours in adults and children that may be challenging.
The workshop will:
- Develop understanding of the purpose and origins of behaviours we may find challenging
- Advance the use of person-centred interventions to prevent, de-escalate and manage such behaviour
- Provide participants with the knowledge and skills to maximise safety and minimise risk to themselves and others
- Develop skills in de-escalation, building effective relationships and managing behaviour
- Add to the resilience and capacity of staff members and teams to manage such behaviours
- Enable practice that complies with good practice ethics
*Counts as CPD for all Accredited Professional Coaches*
Cost: £45, or equivalent in Euros per person, and this will include lunch.
You may pay by PayPal to email@example.com.
To book and for more information, please contact:
Susan Spratt (Irwin)
BHS Manager for Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland
0044 (0) 78081 41079 or 0044 (0) 4278 8681