The Grassroots Points League is an exciting opportunity for all BRC Members
All Dressage (Intro and Prelim Level) and Show Jumping (50cm and 60cm) competitors can gain points at BRC Club organised competitions.
New for 2020!
Combined Training (Intro and Prelim and Show Jumping 50cm-60cm)
Cross-Country (60cm-70cm)- including Arena Eventing, Hunter Trials and One Day Events.
Area Qualifiers and National level competitions will not count.
Points can be gained when competing at BRC Club organised competitions only.
There will be four separate leagues; Dressage, Combined Training, Show Jumping and Cross-Country. Monthly score updates will be provided; therefore competitors must return their score card to the BRC head office no later than the 7th of the following month. Results on cards received after this time will not count. The competition will run for ten months from January – October 2020, there will be rosettes down to 10th place.
Download Grassroots Points League Dressage and Combined Training Score Card here
Download Grassroots Points League Show Jumping and Cross-Country Score Card here
Download Grassroots Points League flyer here
It's so simple, just follow these easy steps:
1. Download and print your blank points card from the BRC website.
2. Compete at any Dressage (Intro and Prelim Level) Show Jumping (50cms & 60cms) Combined Training (Intro and Prelim level with jumping height of 50cm-60cm) or Cross-Country (60cm-70cm including Arena Eventing, Hunter Trials and ODE) BRC Club organised competition.
3. Ask the Secretary at the event to confirm your placing with their signature.
4. Post your completed points card back to BRC HQ by the 7th of the following month.
5. Finally, wait for the results.
BRC Grassroots Points League Dressage Results (Updated October 2020)
BRC Grassroots Points League Show Jumping Results (Updated October 2020)
BRC Grassroots Points League Combined Training Results
BRC Grassroots Points League Cross-Country Results
The Grassroots Points League will run according to the official BRC rules found in the current BRC Rule Book p 86- 87.
1. Individuals can compete in all 4 sections. All disciplines will count towards the league.
2. It is the individuals’ responsibility to download and print this card and produce it at every relevant competition to gain the signature of the Secretary upon being placed.
3. The Grassroots Points League takes place between 1 January - 31 October 2020. Completed points cards must be returned to BRC Head Office no later than the 7th of the following month. Results on cards received after this time will not count.
4. Checks will be carried out by BRC HQ to ensure that the information provided is correct.
5. Individuals can compete at club and area level. However a qualifying class for a BRC Championship may not be used to gain points for this league.
6. Individuals can compete across all clubs and areas.
7. If the card is not filled out correctly, the results will not be counted.
Placing to points table
1st place = 6 points
2nd place = 5 points
3rd place = 4 points
4th place = 3 points
5th place = 2 points
6th place = 1 point