BRC Points League
The Points League is a new opportunity for all BRC Members
All Riding Test and Style Jumping competitors can gain points. It doesn't matter if you are an experienced competitor in these disciplines or you are new to them - why not get involved.
Points can be gained when competing at Prelim and Novice Riding Test and 75cm and 85cm in the Style Jumping.
It's so simple, just follow these easy steps
1. Download and print your blank points card from the BRC website.
2. Compete at any Riding Test or Style Jumping competition across the country. This can be at Club, Area or a National level event.
3. Ask the Secretary at the event to confirm your placing with their signature.
4. Post your completed points card back to BRC HQ by 14 January.
5. Finally, wait for the results…
You may win a fantastic prize!
Rosettes, trophies and prizes provided in kind, to include a training session with a world class trainer.
The Points League will be run according to the official BRC rules found in the current BRC Rule Book.
1. Individuals can compete in both Riding Test and Style Jumping Competitions. Both disciplines will count towards the league.
2. It is the individuals’ responsibility to download and print this card and produce it at every relevant competition to gain the signature of the Secretary upon being placed.
3. The league commences 1 January and closes 31 December in the same year. Completed points cards must be returned to BRC Head Office no later than 14 January each year.
4. Checks will be carried out by BRC HQ to ensure that the information provided is correct.
5. Individuals can compete at Club, Area and National Level.
6. Individuals can compete across all Clubs and Areas.
7. If the card is not filled out correctly, the results will not be counted.
Placing to Points Table
1st Place = 6 Points
2nd Place = 5 Points
3rd Place = 4 Points
4th Place = 3 Points
5th Place = 2 Points
6th Place = 1 Point