How to send money in
- By BACS - NatWest Bank, The British Horse Society, sort code: 60-12-35, account number: 00929220
- Via the JustGiving page
- Send a cheque payable to 'The British Horse Society' to:
The British Horse Society
Please include the note: ‘ROUKM’, your full name, address, contact telephone number and email address to whichever method of payment you choose, so we know who has raised the funds. If applicable please also include; BHS committee name/BRC name/EAG name/Approved Centre (delete as appropriate).
1. The money counted towards the competition must be raised between 08:00 Tuesday 1 May 2018 and 23:59 Thursday 31 May 2018.
2. All money must be donated to The British Horse Society by 23:59 on Friday 15 June 2018 using methods stated here.
3. Entries without correct information stated above will be discounted from the competition
4. Entries for money raised by an individual includes money donated to the BHS Paths for Communities fund when becoming a member during Ride Out UK Month
5. When sending in the money raised, please include your full name, address, email and contact telephone number.
6. The competition is administrated by The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2XZ.
7. If posting money direct to the BHS Paths for Communties fund Just Giving page, write in the message box "Fundraised for Ride Out UK Week" and whether it was an individual or group effort, and a contact number or email
9. The offer is open to all UK residents except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer that are all precluded from participation.
10. The overall winning group will be notified by post, email or telephone by Wednesday 20 June 2018.
11. If we do not receive confirmation from the winner within 7 days the entry will be invalid and the runner up will be contacted. After this point the offer will be withdrawn. The process will then be repeated twice. After this, the offer will be withdrawn completely.
12. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification.
13. Entry to this competition is for individuals aged 18 years old and older. Individuals aged under 18 can enter our fundraising competition for under 18's.
14. The prize awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
15. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
17. Details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2XZ. Company Registration No. 444742. The British Horse Society is a Registered Charity Nos. 210504 and SC038516.
18. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
19. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner agrees to the use of their name to co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
11. By entering this competition you agree that your personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the prize draw and in the event of being the winner of this prize draw for publicity purposes. Any such publicity may consist of publication of the winners’ names in the British Horse magazine, website and social media channels.
21. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control. The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the prize listed above in the event the original prize offered is no longer available for reasons outside the Promoters reasonable control. In all cases, the Promoters decision is final.
23. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which it considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.
24. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.