Competition terms and conditions
1. The competition will be held on Facebook between Friday 16 July and Wednesday 21 July 2021.
2. The prize draw winners will be required to be current BHS Members and will be required to provide their BHS Membership number to prove this.
3. For entrants under 18 years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought and should accompany the entrant to the event if successful. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
4. The winners will be contacted by Thursday 22 July 2021 at the latest.
5. The winners will be notified by email. If there is no email address provided, the entry will be withdrawn.
6. Entry into the prize draw is free
7. The voucher awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
8. Only one prize draw entry may be submitted per customer.
9. The decision of the promoter in any dispute is final.
10. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
11. The offer is only open to members of The British Horse Society, except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer who are all precluded from participation.
12. Entry into the prize draw is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
13. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
14. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate any offers at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
15. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.