We are looking for a part time instructor
We’re on the lookout for an inspirational and dedicated person to join our team of Equestrian Instructors.
This is a part-time role of varying shifts including evenings and weekends. The successful candidate will support the day to day running of the yard as well as teaching a variety of lesson
• This is a fixed term contract of varying shifts with evenings and weekend work being an essential part.
At least one of the following qualifications
• BHS Stage 1 minimum
• Appropriate First Aid qualification (min 6hr EFAW).
• Have high personal standards of work and a strong work ethic.
• To be proactive in using initiative.
• Previous instructional, teaching, coaching experience.
• Successful applicants at interview will need to complete an enhanced DBS check (completed in house).
• A sense of fun.
• D1 Mini bus license
• RDA experience
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn and develop
• Good People Skills
• Well Organised
Please send C.V and cover letter to email@example.com