1) The interview and photoshoot must be held in one location within the UK between 13/01/18 and 14/01/18 and is subject to availability of both the Editor and Photographer.
2) The prize is one interview and photoshoot which will last for approximately two hours. The winner will receive a 10 x 8 framed print of your choice from the day’s shoot and a selection of digital images.
3) The winner can choose the venue. However, if the venue, horse, rider, coach or any other person or item does not meet BHS standards we reserve the right to withdraw this offer.
4) If the winner is below the age of 16 years they should be accompanied by a responsible adult who remains at the venue for the duration of the interview and photoshoot. For a winner aged 16-17 or a vulnerable adult, it is at the discretion of their parent or guardian.
5) The promotion will run until 1 December 2017 and will run until 3pm. The prize draw will be made on the 4 December 2017 at 10am.
6) The winner will be notified by telephone with a written confirmation sent in the post. If there is no telephone or postal address provided, the entry will be withdrawn. If we do not receive confirmation from the winner within 3 working days the entry will be invalid and a new entry will be drawn. The process will be repeated for a further 3 times. After this point the offer will be withdrawn.
7) The offer must be redeemed by the date stipulated above – after this date the offer expires.
8) Entry into the prize draw is free.
9) The interview and photoshoot awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
10) Only one entry may be submitted per customer.
11) The decision of the promoter in any dispute is final.
12) The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right
(a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and
(b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
13) The offer is open to any BHS member with a valid membership number on the closing date, except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer who are all precluded from participation. For entries until 18 years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
14) The winner will be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity and consent is automatically given for these photographs to be used in any British Horse Society marketing materials.
15) Entry into the prize draw is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
16) The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate any offers at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
17) The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which it considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.
18) The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the prize draw. No correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2XZ. Company Registration No. 444742. The British Horse Society is a Registered Charity Nos. 210504 and SC038516.