Terms and conditions
1. To enter the giveaway all you need to do is email your name and address to Hannah Marsh.
2. There will be 10 winners who will each receive a pair of tickets for SsangYong Blenheim Palace Horse Trials for Thursday 19 September.
3. Travel and accommodation is not included in the prize.
4. If the winner or any recipient of the prize is below the age of 16 years they should be accompanied by a responsible adult who remains at the venue with them. The accompanying adult must also be a recipient of one of the prize tickets. For a winner aged 16-17 or a vulnerable adult, it is at the discretion of their parent or guardian.
6. The promotion will run from Wednesday 11 September 2019 until Monday 16 September 2019.
7. The winner will be notified via email before midnight on Tuesday 17 September 2019.
8. Entry into the prize draw is free.
10. The tickets awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
11. Only one entry may be submitted per person.
12. The decision of the promoter in any dispute is final.
13. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
14. The offer is open to anyone except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer that are all precluded from participation. For entrants younger than 18 years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
15. Entry into the prize draw is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
16. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
17. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate any offers at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which it considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.
19. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the prize draw. No correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2XZ. Company Registration No.444742. The British Horse Society is a Registered Charity Nos. 210504 and SC038516.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
21. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions which can be found at facebook.com/terms.