1. The competition will be held in the April issue of British Horse
2. The prize draw winners will be required to provide the correct answer to the question of which landmark.
3. For entrants under 18 years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought and should accompany the entrant to the event if successful. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
4. The promotion will run from Wednesday 17 April until Friday 31 May 2019. The winners will be contacted by Wednesday 5 June 2019.
5. The winners will be notified by telephone or email. If there is no telephone or email address provided, the entry will be withdrawn. If we do not receive confirmation from the winner within 5 working days the entry will be invalid and a new entry form will be drawn. The process will be repeated for a further 3 times. After this point the offer will be withdrawn.
6. Entry into the prize draw is free.
7. The voucher awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
8. Only one prize draw entry may be submitted per customer.
9. The decision of the promoter in any dispute is final.
10. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
11. The offer is only open to members of The British Horse Society, except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer who are all precluded from participation.
12. Entry into the prize draw is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
13. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
14. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate any offers at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
15. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.