You are here: Home > Welfare & Care > Horse Ownership > Horse Passports > Changing an Address on a BHS Passport

Changing an Address on a BHS Passport


The registered owner have their address details changed in the passport by completing a BHS Passport Change of Address Form.

A copy of a recent utility bill, issued to the registered owner at their new address, must also be provided.
Download the form (pdf) or contact the Passport Office on 02476 840574 or to request a copy through the post.

Please ensure that you remember to enclose your horse’s passport when returning the application to the Passport Office along with the utility bill.


The administration fee is £10 per passport.

There is the option to have your horse’s passport returned by second class recorded delivery (Signed For™) for an additional £3. Please tick the relevant box on the form if you would like to use this service.

Processing time

Upon receipt of the paperwork, the BHS will update the passport with the registered owner’s new address within 10 working days. Please be aware that incorrect paperwork can cause delays.

Fast-Track Service

The BHS now offer a fast-track service for all types of passport application/service. Fast-track applications will be processed within one working day of receipt at a cost of £25 per application, in addition to the cost of the application/service.

Please wait while we complete your membership

Processing your details...