The presentation will be followed by refreshments. The Community Engagement Rangers will be available to answer any questions, and there will be the opportunity to network with other attendees.
After the refreshments, they will also be offering two training sessions; there will be enough time for you to do both if you would like to. The first training session will be about using the online reporting system (CAMS), the second session will cover the role of voluntary path wardens and set up of voluntary groups.
The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Rights of Way
- Structure and work of the access teams
- Duties and powers
- Priority system and online reporting
- Grant opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
There will be 33 places available at each venue allocated on a first come first served basis.
The dates and times are as follows:
- 28 Feb 2017 - 12:00 - 15:00 - Queen Elizabeth Country Park, Gravel Hill, Horndean, Hampshire PO8 0QE
- 2 March 2017 - 13:00 - 16:00 - The Ridley Hall, Lees Hill, South Warnborough, RG29 1RQ
- 7 March 2017 - 13:00 - 16:00 - Main hall, Minstead Village Hall, Minstead, Hampshire SO43 7FX
- 9 March 2017 -13:00 - 16:00 - Andover area - details TBC
- 14 March 2017 -14:00 - 17:00 - Gold room, Jubilee Hall, Little Shore Ln, Bishops Waltham, SO32 1ED
- 23 March 2017 - 13:00 - 16:00 - North Baddesley Village Hall, Botley Rd, North Baddesley, Southampton SO52 9DT
Please confirm if you have any dietary, access or other requirements.
For more information or to reserve your place, please contact Emma Broadbent stating your preferred date and venue.