July marked change within the North West region, with longstanding Development Officer Karen Lewty handing over the reins to Hannah Carrick (pictured).
Karen has worked tirelessly to enhance the region for our Members, Volunteer Committees and Centres - so we pass on our thanks to Karen and wish her all the very best for the future.
Hannah, who lives in the Lancashire area, has a background in Financial Services and Banking but has always had horses and competed mainly in showjumping and showing. Currently she is enjoying starting her 4-year-old New Forest Pony, who she has backed and is now riding away.
Hannah is keen to get to know the region, from Members to Approved Centres and Registered Instructors and everyone in between. She will be at the following events over the next few months, so come and say hello!
- Burghley Horse Trials, 5 September on the BHS Stand
- BHS Merseyside 'Alternative Therapies for Horse and Rider', 17 September
- BHS Manchester 'Meet the Expert' Evening and Annual Review, 5 October
- BHS Lancashire Annual Review, 6 October
- Horse of the Year Show, 10-11 October on the BHS Stand
- BHS Cheshire 'Horses Inside Out' and Annual Review, on 13 October
- BHS Merseyside Bitting Clinic and Annual Review, 15 October
- BHS Welfare Conference, 22 October at Aintree Racecourse