We are a small, friendly yard looking for a full-time riding instructor/groom. The job role will involve escorting rides around Hyde Park, teaching arena lessons and general yard duties.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with horses at a small but busy yard in the centre of London.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced working with horses.
- An experienced rider, able to lead two horses whilst mounted.
- Qualified with BHS stages or equivalent – this is preferred but not essential.
- Able to carry out all normal yard duties (mucking out, grooming etc).
- Confident teaching adults and children.
- Friendly with customers and have a clear telephone manner.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Must weigh under 75kg.
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Position: Full- time
The role will require you to work 7:30am – 6:00pm on a 5 day week including Saturdays and/or Sundays. To apply please email email@example.com with CV and Covering Letter.