Vacancy available at Contessa Riding & Training Centre, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom.
BHS AI Trainee towards Intermediate Exams
Contessa Riding & Training Centre is approved by the BHS and ABRS. Owner Tina Layton-Elliott BHSI has competed internationally and up to Grand Prix level. As a BHS ‘Where to Train’ centre Contessa is rated A5 and able to train candidates up to BHSI and holds the ABRS Advanced Teaching Diploma. Contessa boasts excellent facilities including a 20mx40m indoor school, a 20mx60m outdoor arena, a jumping lane plus meadows for turn-out, riding, hacking and jumping. Located in the heart of Hertfordshire we have easy access to London and Cambridge. Besides a variety of school horses we own Advanced Dressage School Masters working from Prix St George to Grand Prix level.
What we offer:
- Full-time position working & training alongside Management for BHS AI/Level 2 or 3 or equivalent Instructor
- The opportunity to join an enthusiastic team and take part in organising day courses, supervising juniors, school a mixture of horses and ponies, teach adults and children
- General yard work and horsecare
- Training towards your BHS, ABRS or UKCC exams
- Lessons on our wide range of horses (from novice horses up to Grand Prix level including our Warmblood & Lusitano Schoolmasters)
- The chance to ride on clinics with international trainers and opportunity to compete
- Self-catering accommodation (available)
- Competitive salary plus 28 days holidays per year
- 5 day week to include some weekend days
Who we are looking for:
- A keen, hard-working person wanting to gain further experience at riding at a higher level and wants to train towards BHS/ABRS/UKCC exams
- Good people skills with strong belief in team work
- Equine experience necessary, minimum of BHS PTT/Level 2 Coaching Award
- Teaching experience
- UK/EU citizen or UK work permit
To apply please send a covering letter,and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to also send pictures or videos of you riding.