Livery Yard Manager Required
A mature, confident, reliable and trustworthy manager is required for our busy yard.
- The welfare and care of all horses.
- Running / maintaining the yard, 65 acres, indoor school, outdoor school etc.
- Ordering feed, wormers and general yard equipment.
- Supervising and training staff.
- Assisting clients with horses that may be injured or ill, and when veterinary surgeons attend.
- Invoicing clients, paying suppliers, administration of client / staff registrations and other documented procedures.
- Land management experience and safe operation of tractors / machinery is "Desirable".
- Candidates should have worked within the horse industry for at least 5 years and be confident riders.
Excellent staff accommodation is available at no cost to the successful applicant.
Salary: Between £25,000 and £30,000 per year.
To apply: Please e mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 31 August 2018