- Full time coach required for a busy equestrian centre in Hampshire
- Package worth £20,000-£24,000 per anum depending on experience
- A minimum of BHS II or equivalent required for this role
- Live in position (negotiable)
- Weekend work
- 28 days annual leave
Own horse welcome, opportunity to compete on centre horses. A strong sense of teamwork is essential in our busy environment. The emphasis will be on teaching external clients at all levels, internal students and riding school riders. Our diverse business activities will require a wide range of experience to handle, as part of a team running the centre, competitions, student programmes and daily duty management.
As part of the senior team you will need a strong sense of team work and can do attitude, this unique role offers many opportunities for career development and training. The centre combines many parts of the industry from high level shows to grass roots riders. The team are vibrant and enjoy all this busy environment has to offer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Student training
- Holidays co-coordinator
- Daily duty management of the centre
- Facilitating adult riding holidays and clinics
- Lecturing up to stage four
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org