Riding Instructor / Yard Worker (minimum BHSAI)
Stepney Bank Stables, Newcastle upon Tyne
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week) in a busy BHS and ABRS riding school, training towards further exams can be provided. The ideal candidate will have experience and enjoy teaching a range of ages, abilities and disciplines. A comprehensive knowledge of horse care and management is desirable. Working hours will include evenings and one weekend day.
- The post holder will be responsible for delivering Safe, interesting and informative lessons to riders of different ages and abilities.
- To complete and manage daily tasks on the stable yard, including schooling horses, mucking out and preparing horses for lessons and ensuring they are ready in time for lessons.
- Positive role model with friendly outgoing manner
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of teaching and working in a riding school
- Experience of working on a commercial yard
- Relevant Teaching qualifications minimum BHSAI
- Be willing to undergo a DBS check.
- A flexible approach to working hours. The ability to work reasonable additional hours, public holidays and Sundays as necessary and in line with the needs of the organisation.
Salary: £8.50 to £10.50 /hour depending on experience and qualifications.
For further information or to apply contact email@example.com or Tel 0191 261 5544