Membership Terms and Conditions
Your membership welcome pack will be sent out to you within one week and will usually arrive within 14 days.
Gold membership (if you live in UK/Ireland) or Overseas Full Membership (if you live outside of UK/Ireland) is required for anyone wishing to take BHS examinations in the UK/Ireland. Both Overseas Full membership and E-membership give eligibility to take BHS examinations overseas.
Membership subscriptions run for one year from the date of joining. If you decide to make payment for your membership by monthly Direct Debit, should you cancel the Direct Debit for any reason during the year, you will be required to settle any outstanding balance for the annual subscription via a one-off payment.
Gold/Life/Founder and BHS Friends receive the inclusive benefit, arranged by SEIB Insurance Brokers Ltd, of public liability and personal accident insurance. Terms, conditions and territorial limits apply. The insurance benefit of the Gold membership is activated immediately upon receipt of payment.
Direct Debit Guarantee
- The guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 5 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.