BHS Credit Card
Have you heard about The British Horse Society Credit Card? As our only official credit card, it has been carefully designed to promote The British Horse Society and provide great value with attractive rates and benefits to cardholders.
By choosing to use The British Horse Society Credit Card, MBNA, the card issuer, will make contributions to us when you use the card for the first time and also every time you use the card, at no extra cost to you.
- £25 when you use your card within 90 days of the account opening
- 15p for every £100 you spend on card purchases
Benefits to cardholders
- 0% for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on balance transfers made in the first 90 days of account opening (3% handling fee)
- 0% for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on money transfers into your current account in the first 90 days of account opening (4% handling fee)
- 0% for up to 3 months, from the date your account is opened, on card purchases
- No annual fee
- Free Customer Helpline
- Free fraud protection*
- Online Card Services – this account is set up with paperless statements. To access your statement simply register for our Online Card Services, where you'll be able to: check your balance and transaction history; view your PIN; manage your Direct Debits, balance transfers; and much more.
It all adds up to a great deal for you.
To apply, call 0800 028 2440 and quote The British Horse Society.
*You will not be liable for fraudulent transactions online or on the high street (including Contactless transactions), providing you tell us as soon as you notice any unusual transactions or you can't find your card.
If you make card purchases, you will pay interest on these transactions, unless you pay your statement balance in full, every month or if you have a retail promotional interest rate of 0% on your account.
Promotional offers will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The British Horse Society Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls and online sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.