Join Braeside Equestrian Centre for an in-depth BHS Stage 2 Care & Lunge training course. Covering a different section of the syllabus each session, this eight week course is perfect for anyone working towards their Stage 2 Care & Lunge assessment.
Starting on Friday 5th July 2019, the sessions are every Friday for two hours from 11.00am - 1.00pm.
- 5th July - Maintaining clean stables and stable design / Lunge
- 19th July - Field care / Lunge
- 26th July - Saddlery / Lunge
- 2nd August - Foot and shoeing / lunge
- 9th August - Anatomy / lunge
- 16th August - Horses Health
- 23rd August - Horses health , feed
- 30th August - Watering and feeding
For more information please contact Braeside Equestrian Centre: 01304 852959