This is a one day CPD training event. A pioneering one-day course covering the basics of rider psychology, which coaches of all levels can easily and effectively apply to your training sessions.
Through this brand new and leading edge training, you will gain a toolkit of knowledge to help you develop a rider’s mental toolkit; creating real and lasting impact on both confidence and performance and aiding riders to achieve their goals, whatever they may be.
Delegates on this course learn:
- To understand how fears and confidence are developed
- The tools and techniques needed to increase rider confidence and self-esteem
- How to aid in goal setting to develop lasting progression and confidence in riders; especially after an accident or undesirable event
- To further understand motivation and de-railers, and how to maintain positive relationships in adversity
- How to design and adjust the content of a coaching session based on basic psychology knowledge
Who is the course suitable for?
This course is suitable for all; from trainee coaches to those with years of experience, teaching across all disciplines and all level of rider. You don’t have to hold a formal qualification to attend, but BHS Accredited Professional Coaches do gain valuable CPD hours. It is also open to riders - just keep in mind it is designed from a coach's perspective.
Cost: Tickets cost just £40, but BHS Accredited Professional Coaches can receive a discount of £5.
Spaces are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment. For more information, please contact Jenni and The Flying Changes Coaching Team directly.
Don't forget to look out for more dates in Spring 2019!