This course will give you the grounding to get started in training candidates for their test.
In addition to the training you will receive from an exceptionally well qualified presenter who has a lifetime of experience in Riding & Road Safety, you will also receive the following:
- Current edition of the BHS Riding & Roadcraft Manual
- Current edition of the Highway Code
- BHS Interactive Training CD Rom
- BHS Riding & Road Safety Trainers Training Manual
- Buffet lunch
- Refreshments during the day
In order to complete your training as a BHS R&RS Trainer, you will be required to attend a CPD day as soon as possible after attending the initial course. Once qualified, all new Riding & Road Safety Trainers will be listed on the BHS website.