Presented by Tim Downes, FBHS. This course is aimed at all levels and everyone is welcome to attend. Using a mix of practical sessions and discussion, the day will be informative and interactive and answer:
- What is lateral movement?
- What movements are lateral movements?
- Why do we use lateral movements?
- What are common faults when riding and teaching lateral movements?
- How do we improve lateral movements?
The day will count as a CPD refresher for Accredited Professional Coaches.
£30 - APCs
£35 - Others