Robert Pickles FBHS will be presenting this training day, which is for those aiming for their Stage 4 riding exam, Senior Equitation certificate and/or Senior Coaching certificate.
- 9.00am: Registration and coffee (training room)
- 9.15am: Introduction
- 9.30am: Flat 1 – ride and teach
- 10.30am: Flat 2 – ride and teach
- 11.30am: Lunge
- 12.30pm: Lunch (lunch is provided)
- 1.00pm: Equitation theory
- 1.45pm: Jump 1 – ride and teach
- 2.45pm: Jump 2 – ride and teach
- 3.45pm: Questions
- 4.00pm: Finish
Cost: £95 per person.
Please Note: Timings are approximate and the timetable is subject to change. Participants will do a mix of riding and teaching, tailored to their individual requirements which will be discussed at the start of the day.
For more details and to book a place, please Berkshire Riding Centre.