An equine nutrition talk by Dr Chloe Casalis de Pury MA(Cantab) VetMB MRCVS, Nutritional Team Manager at Dodson and Horrell.
How can you:
- maintain your horse or pony’s correct weight throughout the year?
- keep condition on a competition horse through a busy season?
- stop a good doer piling on the pounds in summer, but still ensure he
- gets all the nutrients he needs?
- feed a thoroughbred to keep weight on in winter, but keep him sane
- and relaxed when you can only ride at the weekends?
Dodson and Horrell’s Nutritional Team Manager, Vet Dr Chloe Casalis de Pury, will answer all these questions and more at our equine nutrition evening. Chloe qualified as a veterinary surgeon from Cambridge University, and has several years experience in equine practice. Her role at Dodson and Horrell is to help produce nutritionally advanced feeds backed by the latest scientific research. Dodson and Horrell support many leading riders, including Zara Phillips, Harry Meade and Richard Davidson, and are the official supplier of nutrition to Equestrian Team GBR.
Cost: £5 on the door, to include light refreshments. If you are planning to attend, please contact Linda at Checkendon Equestrian Centre.
Time: 6.30pm - 9pm.
Download the poster (pdf)