Five day BHS Stable Managers Training with Sabrina Jones FBHS. This qualification shows you have sound experience and knowledge in all aspects of horse care and that you are a competent stable manager, able to supervise and train staff and students. It also shows that you are able to examine horses for purchase and advise on maintaining horse health, care of competition horses, and the breeding and management of young horses.
Suitable for anyone who is:
- Considering taking the BHSI Stable Managers assessment in the near future
- BHS Stage 4 candidates
- Monday 15 January 2018
- Monday 22 January 2018
- Monday 5 February 2018
- Monday 12 February 2018
- Monday 19 February 2018
- Day 1: Veterinary care, Veterinary products, Ageing, Static and Dynamic Conformation.
- Day 2: Feeding and Fittening, Static and Dynamic Confirmation, Muscles.
- Day 3: Business Management, Grassland Management, Static and Dynamic Conformation, Structure of Lower Leg.
- Day 4: Breeding, Practical Stable Management Teaching, Static and Dynamic Conformation, Seats of Lameness.
- Day 5: Presentations (presenting pre prepared), Saddlery and Training Aids, Static and Dynamic Conformation.
Sabrina is based in Buckinghamshire. She is Chief Assessor up to FBHS for The British Horse Society, an accredited trainer for British Eventing and a British Dressage Level 3 dressage judge. She has international competition experience. She provides exam training to all levels.
- Session: £90.00
- £70.00 per session for Accredited BHS Coach
- Course Price: £340.00
- £280.00 for Accredited BHS Coach
For further information and to book your place please contact Snowball Farm EC.
Download the Booking Form (pdf)