**Unfortunately this event has been cancelled due to adverse weather conditions. We apologise for any inconveniences this will have caused.**
By kind permissions of Lord and Lady Radnor.
Come and take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to ride over the Longford Estate, including through the largest ancient yew tree forest in the UK:
• Ride up over Clearbury Ring with stunning views of Salisbury and its cathedral
• A warm welcome to all riders
• Approximately 10 mile route – no jumps – just great off road hacking suitable for all!
• BHS members and non members welcome!
• All profits go to support BHS Wiltshire’s access fund
• Photographer in attendance
- Registration from 9am – 12pm
- Starting from 9.30am – 12.30pm
£20 in advance / £25 on the day - discount of £5 for under 16s
For further details, please contact Myra Bennett
Download the poster (pdf)