To be held in the stable barn at Chard Equestrian.
BHS Somerset invite you to join them for a Horse Health Check clinic. This is your opportunity to access a team of hand selected professionals.
To present your horse and ask advice where it is needed, do you have a concern about your horse? Unsure which profession is the right one to help you solve any problems. Has your horse suddenly had a change in character?
The attending specialists will be:
- Vet - Dominic Schneiders, Isle Valley Equine
- Equine Physiotherapist - Kathrin O'Connor
- Equine Massage Therapist - Lucinda Blunn
- Mctimoney Equine Chiropractor - Melissa Cooper
- Registered Farrier - Hayley Foy
- Bitting Expert - Charlotte Warman
- Equine Nutritionist - Claire Ward, Dengie
- Masterson Method Practitioner - Lindy Wale
Cost: £25 per horse/pony. Spectators £5
Time: 10am - 4pm.
Please Note: Open to Mares and Geldings only (sorry no Stallions/Colts) Horses/ponies should be under control at all times
Please contact Penny Richards to pre-book as time slots will be allocated.
Download the poster (pdf)