Nick Turner FBHS (Fellow of the British Horse Society) has a wealth of experience in many equestrian disciplines and specialises in eventing. In January 2013, Horse Sport Ireland announced the appointment of Nick as the new High Performance Manager for Eventing Ireland with the main objective of qualifying the Irish Eventing Team for Rio 2016 Olympic Games. Nick's other roles include being a founder member of the Coaching Development Team, BE Accredited coach and is a RoR trainer (Retraining of Racehorses).
4 riders per group max - £50 per rider
We will make up groups depending on your riding ability and advise you of your time slot prior to the day. You may book in groups of 4 if you wish.
Download booking form
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Riders under 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult for the duration of the event.
2. Hats to the current standard must be work and correctly secured at all times when mounted. No peaked hats must be worn. Accepted hat standards are PAS 015 (1998 or 2011), VG1 01.040 (2014-12), ASTM F1163 (2004a or 04a onwards) , SNELL E2001 or E2016 and AS/NZS 3838 (2006 on-wards. Please check your hat meets current standards which can be found at www.bhs.org.uk/headwear .
3. Body protectors must be worn and should comply with current standards – also found on the BHS website at www.bhs.org.uk/bodyprotectors .
4. All horses must be over the age of four years and of appropriate fitness level for the activity being undertaken – hooves and shoes must be in good condition.
5. Tack must be in safe condition and fit correctly.
6. A full up-to-date flu vaccination record is required. Passports will be checked on site by the organiser prior to the horse being unloaded.
7. First Aid cover for the rider will be provided. No Vet on site.
8. Save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of any event to which these rules apply, nor British Horse Society Scotland nor Nick Turner, nor any agent, employee, representative of these bodies accepts liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.