The Moredun Foundation - Equine Grass Sickness Fund Conference 2018
Saturday 28 April 2018
At Moredun, Pentlands Science Park, Bush Loan, Penicuik, Midlothian EH26 0PZ
To mark the 30th Anniversary of the Moredun Foundation Equine Grass Sickness Fund we are holding a conference to hear from the key scientists involved in equine grass sickness research and ask the important question ‘where next?’
This conference will be of interest to all horse and pony owners as well as professionals and students working in the equine industry.
- Vaccine trial
- How to manage the risk of grass sickness
- Nursing chronic grass sickness cases
- Bodyweight change aids prediction of survival in chronic equine grass sickness
- Understanding intestinal microbiota in Equine Grass Sickness
- Do mycotoxigenic fungi cause equine grass sickness?
- Assessing the residual damage in long term recovery from equine grass sickness
- Question and Answer Panel – ‘Where Next?’
Tickets £25pp to include breakfast roll, light lunch and afternoon refreshments. 10% discount for students, BHS members and equine charity employees (please contact Kate Thomson). Places limited to 100, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Tickets can be purchased here or from Kate Thomson on 0131 445 6257 (Weekdays 10am – 1pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Moredun is situated near the Dick Vet, approximately 8 miles south of the Edinburgh City Centre with good bus links. Edinburgh Airport is approximately 12 miles away. Ample free parking on site.