Running over two sessions, this course will teach you all you need to know about basic equine first aid and when to call the vet.
- A first aid for horses course covering common ailments, injuries and diseases. What you can do if the worst happens and when to call the vet.
- Presented by Liz Brown BSc BVSc MRCVS, of Wright & Morten Veterinary Surgeons, Nominated for Vet of the Year 2018!
- BHS Certificate on completion of the course
- Full course counts as CPD for BHS Accredited Coaches
- The café will be open to purchase refreshments
Dates and times: Thursday 21 & 28 February 2019, 6pm – 9pm
Cost: £20 for both sessions or £15 per session - booking in advance only, spaces are limited.
Robinsons Equestrian – 10% discount on purchases for course attendees.*
*This is at the discretion of Robinsons store management and excludes feed, shavings, gift vouchers and café purchases.
1. This course will qualify as CPD for Accredited Professional Coaches who book onto both sessions.
2. To book both sessions together will cost a total of £20; however individual sessions cost £15 each to book. In order to qualify for the £20 dual booking fee, both sessions must be booked at the same time. If sessions are booked individually, any subsequent bookings will be charged an additional £15.
3. There will be a 10% discount on purchases at Robinson for course attendees. This discount is not affiliated with the BHS and will be at the discretion of Robinsons store management. The discount excludes feed, shavings, gift vouchers and café purchases.