This training day will be of benefit to all those teaching/coaching within the equestrian industry and is a Continual Professional Development Day for the BHS Register of Instructors.
A highly informative development day including:
• Lungeing the school horse.
• Ridden exercises up to Stage 2 for horse and rider.
• Ridden exercises up to Stage 3 for horse and rider.
• Lungeing to develop suppleness in the rider.
• Suppleness exercises using poles.
This day is ideal for the coach wishing to broaden their knowledge and develop their coaching skills to the next level or to refresh before an exam.
Discussion and interaction will be encouraged throughout the day.
The day counts as a Continual Professional Development day for BHS Registered Instructors.
Time: from 3pm-8.30pm (Pre-booking is essential).
Cost: £40 per person or the equivalent in Euros (Tea is included).
To book a place, please contact Susan Irwin.
For more details on this course, please visit the BHS CPD Training Page