These days count as a CPD Day for the BHS Accredited Professional Coach Register.
Dates are as follows:
With Carole Broad FBHS:
- 18 September 2017 at Brennanstown Riding School Ltd, Co Wicklow
- 10 October 2017 at Kildalton College, Piltown, Co Kilkenny
With Patrick Print FBHS:
- 3 October 2017 at Laurel View Equestrian Centre, Templepatrick, Co Antrim
Each day will start at 9.30am to 3.30pm. The programme for each day may vary. The cost for each day is £100 or equivalent in euro and will include lunch.
Pre-booking and payment in advance is required.
To attend you must have:-
- Completed BHS Stage 1 and 2.
- Attend prepared to ride.
- Be a current BHS Gold Member.
It should be noted that:-
- This day will concentrate on BHS Stage 3, Stage 4 and Equitation exam.
- This day will be of benefit to those preparing candidates for these exams.
- The BHS Stage exams are made up from units and small qualifications. You may choose to sit all the units leading to a qualification in one day, or may prefer to ‘pick and mix’ units.
For more information and to book contact Susan Spratt, BHS Manager for Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
How to pay by PayPal to BHS Ireland:
This account will allow you to quickly, safely and effectively pay BHS Ireland Events without incurring normal credit card administration fees. You will also automatically receive a receipt for your payment.
It's safer, it's faster and it's everywhere. Use PayPal to shop at thousands of websites, knowing that your financial details are never shared.
If you already have a PayPal account just log into PayPal and send the amount due to Susan Spratt. As you will know there is a facility to send a message via email and you will also receive a receipt for your payment. Please would you state your name, date and the event you would like to attend. Please then email your booking forms to Susan Spratt. If you do not have a PayPal account you can set one up very quickly by visiting the PayPal website. You can set up an account with a credit card or debit card or both. PayPal is a very safe way of making payments! Once you have a PayPal account, please send the amount due to Susan Spratt. There is a facility to send a message via email and you will also receive a receipt for your payment. Please would you state your name, date and the event you would like to attend - that would be great! Please then email your booking forms to Susan Spratt.
Download the Flier (pdf)
Download the Booking Form (pdf)