It is hard to believe but plans for the summer of 2016 are already on the way! We have dates for June and early July for our BHS Adult Summer Camps at Enniskillen Campus, Co Fermanagh. This will be the fourteenth year of the camps and it is a testament to how much they are enjoyed!
If you have a suitable horse to ride, are a BHS Gold Member, 18+ years of age and are willing to learn and to enjoy yourself then you will benefit greatly from attending a camp. They are suitable for all levels of horse and rider.
We provide lessons in flatwork, show jumping and cross-country, plus we offer a range of educational lectures and demos, the topics of which vary each year. We can also offer BHS Stages Exam guidance, for those who wish to prepare for exams.
The British Horse Society enjoys organising the camps and those who attend love being there. So book quickly before it’s too late!
Each camp provides the following:
- Three days comprising of two lessons per day per person, these could be flatwork, jumping or cross-county (lessons are organised to suit each individual rider and the groups are kept small with excellent instructors).
- Yoga stretching for two mornings at the Enniskillen camps.
- Lectures and demos on a variety of topics
- Evening entertainment to include viewing of photographs from action during the camp.
- All meals and accommodation for three nights and three days.
- Stabling, bedding, hay/haylage
- You need only bring your horse’s hard feed and any alcohol you may wish to consume.
- Great fun!
- All campers must be a minimum of 18 years of age and must be Gold Members of The British Horse Society.
The cost is £395 per person or the equivalent in euros. A monthly payment scheme is available.
(Please note that a minimum of 12 paid up places is required for a camp to take place).
Pre-booking is essential. Please note, you may pay by PayPal.
How to pay by PayPal to BHS Ireland:
This account will allow you to quickly, safely and effectively pay BHS Ireland Events without incurring normal credit card administration fees. You will also automatically receive a receipt for your payment.
It's safer, it's faster and it's everywhere. Use PayPal to shop at thousands of websites, knowing that your financial details are never shared. If you already have a PayPal account just log into PayPal and send the amount due to Susan Irwin. As you will know there is a facility to send a message via email and you will also receive a receipt for your payment. Please would you state your name, date and the event you would like to attend. Please then email your booking forms to Susan Irwin.
If you do not have a PayPal account you can set one up very quickly by visiting the PayPal website. You can set up an account with a credit card or debit card or both. PayPal is a very safe way of making payments! Once you have a PayPal account, please send the amount due to Susan Irwin. There is a facility to send a message via email and you will also receive a receipt for your payment. Please state your name, date and the event you would like to attend, then email your booking forms to Susan Irwin.
Download the Poster (pdf)