To attend this course you must have:
- Completed BHS Stage 1, 2 and 3 and the PTT.
- Attend prepared to ride and teach.
- Be a current BHS Gold Member.
It should be noted that:
- This day will concentrate on BHS Stage 4 and IT but may also be of benefit to those wishing to investigate the standard for the BHS Equitation and Teaching exam
- This day will also be of benefit to those preparing candidates for these exams
- Candidates for the Stage 4 exam must be at least 18 years of age for the Riding Section and 19 years old for the Horse Knowledge and Care.
- Candidates for the IT must be at least 19 years of age.
- The BHS Stage exams are made up from units and small qualifications. You may choose to sit all the units leading to a qualification in one day, or may prefer to ‘pick and mix’ units.
- A BHS Stable Manager Training Day has been organised for 3 November at Kildalton College, Co Kilkenny.
For more information and to book your place, please contact Susan Spratt (Irwin), BHS Director for Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Time: 9.30am - 4pm.
Cost: 100 euro (to include lunch) payment by Paypal.
How to pay by PayPal to BHS Ireland:
This account will allow you to quickly, safely and effectively pay BHS Ireland Events without incurring normal credit card administration fees. You will also automatically receive a receipt for your payment.
It's safer, it's faster and it's everywhere. Use PayPal to shop at thousands of websites, knowing that your financial details are never shared.
If you already have a PayPal account just log into PayPal and send the amount due to Susan Irwin. As you will know there is a facility to send a message via email and you will also receive a receipt for your payment. Please would you state your name, date and the event you would like to attend. Please then email your booking forms to Susan Irwin.
If you do not have a PayPal account you can set one up very quickly by visiting the PayPal website. You can set up an account with a credit card or debit card or both. PayPal is a very safe way of making payments! Once you have a PayPal account, please send the amount due to Susan Irwin. There is a facility to send a message via email and you will also receive a receipt for your payment. Please would you state your name, date and the event you would like to attend - that would be great! Please then email your booking forms to Susan Irwin.
Download the Schedule (Word)