BHS Stable Managers Certificate (BHS SM)
Times:- 9.30am to 4pm
This day counts as a CPD Day for the BHS Accredited Professional Coach Register.
- 26 March 2018 - Enniskillen Campus, Co Fermanagh
- 23 April 2018 - programme and venue to be confirmed
- 24 September 2018 - programme and venue to be confirmed
- 15 October 2019 - programme and venue to be confirmed
Cost:- 80 euro per person per day (to include lunch) payment by paypal to email@example.com
Content of the Course:
These courses will prepare candidates to take the BHS Stage 5 – Performance Coach – Care and Management (BHS Stable Manager’s Certificate).
This course is open to all those of have attained the BHS Stage 4 Horse Knowledge and Care and who have reached the age of 22 years.
Topics covered will include:-
- Section 1 – Fittening and Feeding
- Section 2 – Veterinary, Saddlery and Practical Coaching Skills
- Section 3 – Presentations and Business Management
- Section 4a – Static and Dynamic Assessment of Conformation and Action of Purchase
- Section 4b – Static Assessment of Conformation of Breeding Stock, Coaching Conformation and Grassland Management
The syllabus is available on www.bhs.org.uk.
Please complete the booking form and email to Susan Spratt.
How to pay by PayPal to BHS Ireland:
This account will allow you to quickly, safely and effectively pay BHS Ireland Events without incurring normal credit card administration fees. You will also automatically receive a receipt for your payment.
It's safer, it's faster and it's everywhere. Use PayPal to shop at thousands of websites, knowing that your financial details are never shared.
If you already have a PayPal account just log into PayPal and send the amount due to Susan Spratt. As you will know there is a facility to send a message via email and you will also receive a receipt for your payment. Please would you state your name, date and the event you would like to attend. Please then email your booking forms to Susan Spratt. If you do not have a PayPal account you can set one up very quickly by visiting the PayPal website. You can set up an account with a credit card or debit card or both. PayPal is a very safe way of making payments! Once you have a PayPal account, please send the amount due to Susan Spratt. There is a facility to send a message via email and you will also receive a receipt for your payment. Please would you state your name, date and the event you would like to attend - that would be great! Please then email your booking forms to Susan Spratt.
Download the Booking Form (Word)
Download the Flier (pdf)
Download Information (pdf)