Presenter: Jo Winfield FBHS
Cost: APC/ROI £35 others £40
Time: 9.30am to 4pm
A training day aimed at all levels of riders and coaches, including a review of what's new in the world of tack, different types of bridles, bits and their use. We will discuss the different types of training aids & saddles and their use and suitability for the horse and rider and the type of work they undertake.
We will also consider the welfare implications of tack and its use. Counts as CPD for APC/ROI.
This course is available to all levels of riders and coaches.
The aims of the day are to:
• Review what’s new in the world of tack
• Review different types of bridles, bits and their use
• Discuss the different types of training aids and their use
• Discuss different types of saddle, suitability for the horse and rider and type of work undertaken
• Consider the welfare implications of tack and its use
It is intended the day will be informative and interactive. There will be hands on approach with delegates encouraged to share their thoughts and views with open discussion to provide network opportunity.
For more information or to book your place, please contact Janet Holmes.
Download the Programme (pdf)