Equine Lecture Series 2018: EHV and Yard Biosecurity – More than skin deep itches, lumps and bumps – dermatological delights
About this Course:
Could you recognise “Sweet Itch” or “photosensitivity”?
- Learn more about the most common equine skin diseases,
- Discover how to best manage them
- Hear about the latest treatments and prevention medicine for equine skin issues.
- Learn about the latest equine skin research.
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment. Tickets must be purchased in advance and before midday on the day. Please note we cannot accept payment at the door.
Registration commences at 7pm where refreshments will be available. Lecture time 7.30pm - 9pm.
Late-comers may be refused entry.
A receipt will be sent as soon as we have processed your payment. Delegates will be registered on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the cost of administration no refunds can be given. The lecture can be viewed online at a later date and you will be sent these details by email.
- Anette Loeffler, DrMedVet PhD DVD DipECVD MRCVS, Senior Lecturer in Veterinary Dermatology, The Royal Veterinary College.
- Bettina Dunkel, DVM PhD DipACVIM DipACVECC DipECEIM MRCVS, Senior Lecturer in Equine Medicine, The Royal Veterinary College.
Download a poster (pdf)